Here is a short summary of my experience since my last post on Day 28:
- I’m in Day 11 of a 21-day round of chemotherapy.
- My energy level is declining slightly each day. And, as predicted, it will get harder before it gets easier.
- My awareness and insight about ideas for posting continues, but the action required to write, and post, is taking more energy.
- Personal energy management, and preventing further weight loss, has become my highest daily priority.
- I’m grateful that my family continues to support me with warmth and encouragement.
- I’m grateful that I’m getting the medical care I’m receiving.
- I’m grateful to be able to consciously choose hope each day, by sensing the big picture, and by sensing the Spirit giving me comfort.
- I’m grateful to those who have inquired about how I am, and if I’m still posting.
- I sense power coming from the thoughts and prayers offered by many in my behalf.
- I will continue to post as often as I can.